Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Look What am I posting on my Infy blog -1

05:21 pm - Random thoughts

There is this thought that has haunted me since long. The violence in life and the world...where are its roots? Insecurity? about what? The root cause is definitely Insecurity..how do I justify that statement I made? Hmm..thinking... Don't think can give a satisfactory reasoning or logic...

I tend to just form my opinions just like that...when I go back and brood over, I never ever get a satisfactory reasoning on why I have formed a certain opinion...May be my intution plays a big part here...

Whats intution? Is it just not a perception towards life and everything that you form over the years? All through your process of life? Did I say process? Why is life a process? Should it not have been an experience?

Am I living someones dream? I always feel that my actions are just the way I am enacting in some dream of someone. Yes, life is better off as a dream rather than a reality..that would make all the events that I witness just some play. Not everything that makes me feel bad is a truth then..But world does not move the way I want it to..All I can do is hope that it is a dream while it is the truth and I have to face it every morning I get up...

I sound a loser and yes I may be one..I am not ready to take the life headon...Am I lazy? Am I plain indifferent to all thats happening around me? Hmm.. wait ...why am I thinking about this at all???let me get back to my slumber and dream while the world and life moves on..

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Karteek said...

Lite theesko :-)

PS: Enable feeds :D

12:46 AM  
Blogger Mind Tentative said...

done enabled the feeds

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home