Saturday, December 23, 2006

Things that I fail to see

Things that I fail to understand
-------------------------------------

I have always wondered why I fail to see a couple of simple things that come to my notice. I can also give you a simple example. I have a friend and as usual I never ever keep my tongue in check. I always felt that people around me are really ok with my behaviour. I always was and always will be a very open person. I never believed in being something that I don’t feel or rather in short being a hypocrite. If I like I say I like it and if I don’t I am the first person to say I don’t. and I believe people around me to be in the same way. But that friend felt otherwise. As I understand now, she was never ever comfortable with me around and It took me an year to understand that. So Mr. Tentative grow up buddy grow up…and thanx sandy in making me see a couple of things….

My day started with waking up in the morning
To the bright sunshine shining upon my face
I am always a game for an innocent teasing
Leaving the day ahead with a happy trace

I expect the world around me
To see things the way I do

One fine day I started on a new phase in life
I started living
I made a couple of friends..or rather so I thought
But never was I to know, they never felt so…

I joked around and moved around in a frenzy
But I understand now, that was a dream.
No body around had ever liked being so
And I was there to end up in a tow

So for all the lives that I made miserable,
I offer my sincere apologies
Please do accept and let me settle the scores.

I am here not to leave any thing bitter behind
And I always believed in being a happy mind
So people to me just be kind
And let me move on in search of innocence I am yet to find

Thanks for being patient guys and gals
And in case our paths cross again
Just let a smile come to your face unforced
And let me leave feeling happy

I am off to live my life on terms I believe
Here I am to just take a leave….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home