Monday, November 20, 2006

Hiatus ends

My last post "Long Lost" gave me immense sense of fulfillment that I never felt to write crap again...but somehow a lot of things again caused me to retrace my footsteps back to my original vent...and to say what am I without my crap...??

There are a certain things that I need to mention, before I end up ranting about some crap.
1. One of my very good friends...The K himself landed up in the blog word a week back.
2. He introduced me to the new girl on the block..the Blogger beta. Catch his review here
3. K is flying down to Hyderabad to make his esteem prescence felt almost after an year
4. Enuf with K and this is about one more friend of mine bv(small B, Small V)...He got placed in CTS and is coming to Hyderabad
and last but not the least....
5. The Don is back to blogging with this post.. [;)]

All this while there have been a few thoughts that I actually felt, I should type down...but being the eternal snuff I am, no post ever met my own approval...I had to write about something just for the heck of it...so here comes my 2 cents on DON...

It has the best climax I have ever seen of late...DON ko pakdna mushkil hi nahi..na mumkin hai...aur DON ka marna bhi naa mu,kin hai...The best part is that the guy who is Ruthless, Cunning and a cold blooded murderer, who doesnt flinch while he kills survives...A simpleton like Vijay had no right to be alive over the DON....

Let us end up this rant endlessly here...Just to be back with my post soon...I have to keep posting from now on as I have to keep up with my friends...

Ciao, TC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home