Friday, April 21, 2006

Secret Unveiled....

If you happen to see my postings of late one would definitely be able to see that I have been talking of love very often. In all such posts I mentioned things like I don’t want to get into love at this stage and I can’t find people who will be ready to love me or some such silly things. After going through the entire volume of postings I got a strange thought today. It feels like I wish to do all things that I did not want to in a secret hidden corner of my heart but the more visible and dominant part feels the other way and whose voice found its way to you through this blog. Had I been so sick and opposed towards love no such post would have seen the light. So people its high time I start driving these thoughts out of my mind. It is better to be indifferent rather than pronouncing my opinions and feelings on that issue. But there is one more beautiful love story for you all in the very near future and after that we will shift our focus on to some other topic. Also I have repeatedly putting things like I am confused and I am really not feeling any liveliness in my life etc….nopes my thoughts were like that just because I was pretty happy that I was thinking in such a fashion. Being pretty happy and thinking things like that?? U may ask the question. But here it is quite true because there is a new saying from me…It is that you would often think about things very bad only when you are comfortably placed So my life now is full of passion and vigor. I even feel there was some another sub conscious motive behind those posts…May be I wanted to sound more mature and a more learned guy…which in no way I am…I am a monkey and will continue to be so in the future to come….I was a stupid and will continue to be so….So with a feeling that I unveiled a great secret I take leave…only to come back with my most hyped post of the times which will be titled love story…..just wait junta…love story is gonna rock you soon…MT from radio mirchi…mm 00.00 MHz…agala karyakram ka prasaran hoga thik baarah bajkar pandrah minute par…Jai Hind…

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandeep8000861 said...

I guessed that, you will come up with your LS sometime down the time line. But you were quicker than i expected.

Jug jug jiyo, meye yaar!!!!

All the Best Bhai log!!!!

Chalo nikalthaa hu!!!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home