Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Some news and some thoughts

There are a few good things I would like to share here. One of my best friends who was in desperate need of a job got placed with Satyam a few days back. Hey Mr.D I am very happy for you buddy. All the best. Many of my mates from college are getting placed these days. One more got placed in MacAfee with a good package. Congrats Mr.M. One more of my friends and a colleague of mine who was trying to shift places got transferred to Hyderabad and got placed in Oracle Apps one of the most happening IBU’s. Satyam went on a job offer spree to take 31 @ a single go this time from my college. This is the second time they have come. They are also returning for placements for the 2006 pass outs for the second time. My college is getting more and more lucrative with the number of companies that are coming in for campus placements is growing day by day.

What would I like to do with my life and where do I see myself in the days or may be years to come. I have many contradictory versions for the same. One moment I want to earn a lot and resign to a peaceful life afterwards and the very next moment I want to get into a business and end up successful which I believe I can be at any given point of time provided I really decide to be one. One moment I like to do an MBA and come back and the other I have a zero interest in the thought. I am becoming more tentative with age. Heard age brings in maturity but seems that it is not so in my case. Whatever, I will definitely not get into love and marriage at this point. This is the latest decision I have taken strongly. I don’t want to ruin a person’s life just because she found me worthy enough to live with for the rest of her life. I have become indifferent to many things and especially to my life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Interesting blogs yaa
I dint kno u think so much ...a big surprise to me .....

pbly i wil kno u more by reading ur blogs rather that talking to u ...as u urself hv accepted the fact ..u dont talk much ...... :))

keep writing & stay for long
Good work .........

9:28 PM  
Blogger Sandeep8000861 said...

Congrats to Mr.D and thanks to U for informing.

Congrats to Mr.M too, even though i do not remember who he is.

Not always, is success, the final product of LIFE, IMO. But, an adventure, sure it is.

I know U LOVE them.

Go get them, mate. We are following U.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Mind Tentative said...

Hey Nice to find comments for my posts

Sukumari thanks for visiting my blog and also thanks for listing me in the interesting kind.

Hey sandeep...Thanks buds...thanks for all the support

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sumanoj..

plz find some time for blogs...i liked them...keep going
..raghava krishna

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home