Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tentative Life

I am smitten by one very strange thought today. This struck me when I was going through the archives of some blog. The entry was for 29th September 2004. September 29th happens to be the birthday of one of my very thickest friends and on the mentioned date we were returning from a tour and had a blast in the bus we were traveling back home. The thought stirs up something in me in such a way that I can’t express what it really feels like. I suddenly was left thinking how many people would have done how many things and how many were really worried at the same moment I was enjoying thoroughly and how many were actually dying and taking birth right at the moment I was literally rocking all around. What amount do we contribute to the total life on mother earth??? What stirred up these thoughts in me is a blog entry…It was an entry written in reminiscence about a failed marriage. Any ways I am totally lost at this moment. Can anybody explain the phenomenon of life to me??


Photo Source :- Personal collection of Srikanth Bussireddy.
It feels like life is going to haunt me all throughout just as the shadow. Is there a way we can escape from the hands of life?? I don't suppose there is. But is there a necessity to run from life?? I am seriously confused and am unable to drive these thoughts away. Never mind this is just one of the passing clouds. Don't give a shit to what i am balbbering right now. This was more to vent out my feelings and nothing else. Would promise to be my own laughing self before i post the next one. Do wait for my post for a discussion on love. Coming soon...Until then just take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home