Monday, January 23, 2006

My trip to chennai and more

My trip to chennai was good and fruitful. I enjoyed the sense of adventure in a love marraige. M & N are now man and wife by law. They have got themselves a beautiful place to start their life. Here is wishing you a happy married life buddies.



I felt happy when somebody posted comments on my blog. Though that someone is really a colleague I really felt happy. Thanks Raghu for posting your comments.

Am eagerly waiting to catch a few movies this weekend. Hey this weekend starts from thursday. We have holidays on four consecutive days for the first time since i joined. So am planning to go to my parents place for a couple of days. Will definitely watch Rang de Basanti and Happy. Rest will have to wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mind Tentative said...

Hi Jayde
Am doing fine. Thanx. Have a nice day.
MT

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home