Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Should everything have a title???

I am not sure what exactly is the content of this post. So call it whatever you want. There are a few things that i would like to pen down( err..type down here)

1. The first and foremost thing is that one of my very old, close, Thick...(sorry cant think of any more adjectives) Mr.N is getting hooked to another friend of mine Ms.M this friday. I am very happy for them and also I am happy they have invited me for the event. So am taking a leave to join them on their D-Day. All da Best and congrats M & N

2. Another one of my friends Mr.S who is currently with TCS as a project trainee is most likely to be offered an employment with the same firm. Congrats DUDE good going keep it up. I am happy for you too.

3. Last in this set is I am happy for myself. I got my leave approved. Bingo..:o) and am going to meet many of my friends in chennai. Hey chennai wait for us...We are coming to rock...

N and S are friends from my school and the thing goes like N and me are from same school, College(HSC), College(Engg) and S has his PG in Engg from our coll. So the bond goes deep down. Forgot to mention M is also from our College.

One more thing I wanted to share rather ask all of you was about the thoughts I brood over at times.

1.Is life in all it's glory and prime meant for slogging our time's @ office for some damn foreign client?
2.What is life all about?
3.Is everything and everyone I see a part of somebody else's dream. This thought used to haunt me more in my childhood. I used to wish that this should be a dream of somebody else whenever something bad happened to me or my people.
4.This is a question i want to ask my friends in love. What does it feel like being in love? What is love? Are there any symptoms of love? Friends waiting for your answers.

Many more questions to come...
There are a few more words of caution from me. I write a few lines which i call poems and songs. So be prepared to face all kinds of nonsense from me. And will not be able to blog over the weekend owing to my chennai plans. Stay tuned until my next post...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friend,

The answers to your Questions are to be answered by yourself when u give your Final Exams. Paper One consists of Learnings of Life

Paper two consists of LOVE life.

This exam is to be given at a very later part of life.

so be happy for the moment, Enjoy what u r doing and have lots of CORN :-)

6:06 AM  
Blogger Mind Tentative said...

Hey Raghu,
Thanx for the words of wisdom.
MT

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home