Monday, January 16, 2006

Am Here to stay for long

This happens to be my first post here. Tried my hand at blogging @ a different location, the yahoo 360. Started off nicely but could not retain the tempo for long( to be precise after 3 posts). Had quite a few wrong notions about blogging and wish to grow out of them from now on. To start this off I find nothing that I would really like to write about. So, will start off with telling all of you quite a few things about myself.

I am a confused software professional born and brought up in AndhraPradesh. Am currently working for one of the biggest firms in IT. I am a loner of sorts with alarming rates of mood swings. But on the off-set I am a..? Am confused here again...mebbe I am a cool guy of kinds and mebbe not. I have a few strong beliefs regarding a few things and regarding many I am not sure as to what my stand is. As the name of my blog suggests I am one with the most tentative mind. I am interested in a hell lot of things. First and foremost is reading. Not only books anything and everything I can lay my hands on. Second being music and even in this I have a slightly partial approach to the lyrics. Many things interest me all the time but I can't promise that I can retain my interest in that for long. But being a Taurean I have an exemplary knack of hanging into the thing that I really fix my mind on. I am a stubborn, possessive guy of kinds. My friends term me as a down to earth and an emotionless guy. They add that they are always prepared to expect the unexpected from me. Thanks to my moods, I am still a puzzle to them :o)

What can you expect from my blog???
Nothing. As I told you before you can expect anything under the sun from me depending on what I would like to vent out at that particular point of time. Try not to expect much when you are here :o) Lest you are in for a surprise :o)

This is a pretty long post to be termed as a starter. Hey it still hasnt reached its end. This post is sort of incomplete without a note of thanks to all the ppl whoose blogs really rekindled my interest to start a blog of my own. I came across quite a few blogs that are quite upto my liking. Thank you all out there. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home